Information Clause on the Processing of Personal Data
In accordance with Article 13 Sections 1 and 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we are informing you that:
- The Controller of your personal data will be the Natolin European Centre Foundation, with its seat at ul. Nowoursynowska 84, 02-797 Warszawa, Poland.
- Your personal data will be processed if one or any of the following applies: registration procedures and participation in a project conference and/or workshop sessions : Rethinking Political and Security State Strategies in Turbulent Times: In Pursuit of New Choices and Approaches (Article 6 p. 1 let. a) of the GDPR).
- Sharing your personal data is voluntary, although it is a necessary condition for successful registration and participation in the project conference and/or workshops: Rethinking Political and Security State Strategies in Turbulent Times: In Pursuit of New Choices and Approaches.
- You have full access to the content of your personal data, the right to correct or delete your personal data, as well as the right to limit the processing of your personal data/right to withdraw the consent, right to transfer the data, and the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data.
- The receivers of personal data may include entities to which the Controller orders the undertaking of tasks that entail the necessity to process the data (processors): IT systems operators, payment systems operators, accounting and auditing companies, or other entities authorised under relevant legal provisions.
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated manner and will not be profiled.
- Personal data will be processed during the period necessary for the fulfilment of the tasks listed in point 2 above, or until the expiry of requirement to store the data under the law in force, but not longer than 5 years.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Should you have any questions or recommendations related to personal data protection, please send them to the e-mail address: email@example.com